Baked Salmon with Rosemary Root Vegetables
Total Time: 00h 45m
Hands-on Time: 00h 15m
Makes: 4 servings
Baked salmon and root vegetables with organic rosemary and thyme come together in this simple, clean recipe.
Share with your friends
- 2 medium carrots, peeled or scrubbed, sliced
- 2 parsnips, peeled or scrubbed, sliced
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled, cubed
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic® Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon sea or Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Black Pepper
- 1 pound salmon, sliced into 4 filets
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Thyme
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a sheet pan (lined with parchment paper if desired for easy cleanup), toss carrots, parsnips and sweet potatoes in 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 teaspoons rosemary, salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes, until sweet potatoes begin to soften.
- While the vegetables bake, marinate the salmon: In a shallow baking dish, whisk together orange juice, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, remaining tablespoon rosemary and thyme.
- Place salmon fillets flesh-side-down in marinade. Allow to rest until vegetable baking time is up.
- Remove sheet pan from oven and push vegetables to side of pan (veggies will continue baking with the salmon). Add salmon, flesh-side-up, to pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes, until flaky. Serve and enjoy!