Baked Brie with Cardamom Cranberry Orange Relish
Total Time: 00h 50m
Hands-on Time: 00h 20m
Makes: 6 servings
Warm and melting baked brie meets fresh cranberry orange relish spiced with organic cardamom.
Share with your friends
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine all relish ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once cranberries are soft and burst, use a potato masher or the back of a fork to crush cranberries.
- As relish cools and begins to thicken, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place brie wheel on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until soft to the touch.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before topping with relish and orange zest spirals. Serve baked brie with crackers or a toasted baguette.
- To save time, prepare the relish in advance and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Reheat on stove-top before topping the warm brie.