Total Time: 00h 40m
Hands-on Time: 00h 10m
Makes: 6 servings
Turn eggplant into a delectable snack with this homemade Baba Ganoush recipe.
Share with your friends
- 2 eggplants (about 2 1/2 pounds), poked a few times with a fork
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 packet Simply Organic® Garlic & Herb Vegetable Seasoning Mix
- Pita chips, crackers (gluten-free, if needed) or raw vegetables, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a baking sheet.
- Place eggplants on baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes, until soft. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Split eggplants and scrape pulp into a food processor. Add lemon juice, tahini, olive oil and seasoning mix. Puree until smooth.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers or raw vegetables.
- For a slightly charred flavor, place eggplants under the broiler for a few minutes after baking.