Apple Cider Moscow Mule
Ring in the holiday season with this delicious apple cider Moscow mule recipe featuring organic cinnamon. Cheers!
Share with your friends
- In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, apple cider and lime juice. Shake until well mixed.
- Fill copper mugs (this recipe makes 2 cocktails) with ice, then divide cocktail mixture between mugs and fill each with ginger beer.
- Top each cocktail with a sprinkle of cinnamon, a cinnamon stick and an apple slice. Serve and enjoy!
- If desired, or if GMOs are a concern, use potato vodka.
- For a stronger ginger flavor, substitute ground ginger for the cinnamon or mix a pinch of each together to sprinkle over cocktails.