- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Minced Onion 2.21 oz.
- 1 teaspoon SO Chili Powder Organic
- 1 teaspoon SO Cumin ground organic
- 1/2 teaspoon SO Garlic powder org
- 1 can (16-ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 egg
- 1 package Simply Organic Garden Vegetable Spaghetti Mix
- 3/8 cups uncooked quinoa
1. If grilling, preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly grease a sheet of aluminum foil. If baking, preheat the oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. In a medium bowl, mash black beans with a fork until thick and pasty. Stir the green bell pepper into the mashed beans.
3. In a small bowl, stir together egg, Garden Vegetable Spaghetti Mix, onion, chili powder, cumin, and garlic. Combine with the mashed bean mixture. Mix in quinoa until the mixture is sticky and holds together. Divide mixture into four patties.
4. If grilling, place the patties on foil and grill about 6 to 8 minutes on each side. If baking, place patties on baking sheet and bake about 8 to 10 minutes per side.