- 1 teaspoon SO Garlic powder org
- 2 teaspoons SO Parsley leaf flake org
- 1 teaspoon SO Basil leaf c/s organic
- 3/4 teaspoon Frontier Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan
- 9 cups mixed organic rice, corn and wheat cereal squares
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup bagel chips
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine parsley, basil, Parmesan, garlic powder and salt.
3. In a large, ungreased roasting pan, add olive oil and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over snack mix. Stir to evenly coat.
5. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
6. Spread in single layer on baking sheets until cooled. Store in an airtight container.
Makes 24 1/2 cup servings.