1 teaspoonSimply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract (2 oz. bottle)
2 cups plain yogurt
3 teaspoons honey
3 ounces raspberries
3 ounces strawberries, hulled
6 ounces blueberries
1. In a bowl, combine the yogurt and honey. Whisk until smooth and the honey is blended into the yogurt.
2. In a small food processor, add in raspberries and the hulled strawberries. Add in 1/4 cup of the honeyed yogurt and process until smooth. Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons of the berry and yogurt mixture into each of the ice pop molds. Tap the molds on the counter so it will level out and then place in the freezer for 15 minutes to set.
3. Rinse out the food processor with water and add in the blueberries and 1/4 cup of the yogurt. Do not blend just yet.
4. To the remaining 1 1/2 cups of honeyed yogurt, mix in a teaspoon of vanilla extract. Spoon the vanilla-honeyed yogurt evenly, dividing it among each of the molds. Gently tap the mold on the counter to level the yogurt layer and then place in the freezer for 15 minutes to set.
5. Once the 1/4 cup of yogurt layer is firm, blend the blueberries and yogurt until smooth. Spoon the blueberry mixture evenly among each of the molds. Gently tap the mold on the counter so the final berry layer levels out. Cover the ice pop mold with its lid or aluminum foil and insert wooden sticks 3/4 of the way in the center of each ice pop. Freeze for 4 hours or up to overnight.
6. To remove set ice pop mold in a dish of hot water for a moment and gently pull to release the ice pop from the mold.
Tapping the ice pop molds lightly on the counter after you add each layer helps even the layers out.