Italian Grilled Chicken Breasts
Total Time: 45 mins
Hands-on Time: 25 mins
Makes: 4 servings
4 chicken breasts (approximately 1¾ pound total)
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon Simply Organic Italian Seasoning
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 small lemon, juiced
- If chicken breasts are thick, place on a cutting board, cover with wax or parchment paper and pound slightly in middle to an even thickness.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, Italian Seasoning, salt and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, place chicken breasts and pour seasoning mixture over chicken. Using chicken tongs, toss to coat evenly. Marinate in refrigerator for a minimum of 20 minutes, or up to 12 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill or indoor grill pan on medium high. Lightly brush grill grates or pan with oil. Remove chicken from marinade and grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side, until cooked through and thickest part of chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 2 to 3 minutes before slicing.