Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Tacos
Total Time: 20 mins
Hands-on Time: 15 mins
Makes: 6-8 tacos
FOR THE TACOS:
1½ pounds chicken breast
¼ cup chicken stock or broth
1 packet Simply Organic® Buffalo Dry Rub
1 package (6 to 8) tortillas
Blue cheese crumbles, optional
FOR THE CELERY RANCH SLAW:
2 cups coleslaw mix (shredded green cabbage and carrots)
½ cup ranch dressing
¼ cup celery, chopped
¼ cup scallions or green onions, chopped
- In an Instant Pot, add chicken and chicken stock. Following the manufacturer’s safety instructions, cook on high pressure for 12 minutes, then let the Pot naturally release pressure.
- Remove chicken from Pot, leaving liquid in Pot. Place chicken on a work surface and shred chicken.
- Turn Instant Pot setting to Sauté, add Buffalo Dry Rub and whisk for 2 minutes. Add shredded chicken back into Pot and toss to coat.
- Make the slaw: In a medium bowl, add coleslaw mix, ranch dressing, celery and scallions. Mix until combined.
- Warm tortillas, then assemble each taco using ⅓ cup shredded buffalo chicken, ¼ cup Celery Ranch Slaw, and a sprinkle of blue cheese crumbles.
Add ¼ cup of chopped cilantro leaves for an expanded flavor profile.