1/2 large head cauliflower, cut into small florets
2 cloves garlic, peeled
1 tablespoon Simply Organic Curry Powder
1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Ground Turmeric
1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Ground Ginger
1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Crushed Red Pepper
1 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar
1 cup water
1 tablespoon sea salt
1 1/2 tablespoons honey
1. In a 1-quart jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine cauliflower and garlic.
2. In a medium-sized saucepan over medium-low heat, combine curry powder, turmeric, ginger and crushed red pepper. Toast spices for about 15 seconds, taking care not to brown or burn.
3. Add vinegar, water, salt and honey to saucepan. Stir, increase heat to high and bring just barely to a boil, then remove from heat and stir again.
4. Pour liquid over cauliflower until cauliflower is completely covered (add more water to cover, if needed).
5. Screw lid on jar and refrigerate for at least 24 hours and up to 3 months.