Sesame Ginger Broccoli Casserole
Total Time: 0 hrs 40 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 20 mins
Makes: 6 servings
- 1 package
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Rinse quinoa and drain completely. In a saucepan, combine quinoa, water and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low. Cover the pot and simmer for 13 to 15 minutes, until the water is completely absorbed (check the water level by separating the quinoa with a fork).
3. Remove it from the heat, let stand, covered, for 5 min.
4. In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of oil. Add chopped broccoli and saute for about 4 minutes.
5. Add diced onions and peppers and saute for another 4 minutes.
6. Add packet of Sesame Ginger Crazy Awesome Veggies, cooked quinoa, and veggie broth. Mix until combined.
7. Spray an 8X8 casserole dish with non stick spray. Pour broccoli mixture into casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and top with additional sesame seeds, green onion, and cilantro.