1 1/2 teaspoonsSO Sage ground organic
1/2 teaspoonSimply Organic Garlic Powder
1/4 teaspoonSimply Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper
1 cup unsalted or salted butter — both work, salted makes for a salty dipping butter
1/2 lemon, juiced
20 Brussels sprouts (about 1 1⁄2 pounds), halved
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
FOR THE SPROUTS
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a bowl, toss the halved Brussels sprouts in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. On a greased sheet pan, scatter Brussels sprouts, placing the cut side down. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until tops are slightly brown.
FOR THE BUTTER
1. While the Brussels sprouts roast, in a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
2. Add sage and garlic powder. Checking often, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown, but not burnt.
3. Remove from heat and squeeze lemon juice over the mixture. Pour into a serving bowl.
1. Remove sprouts from oven. Allow to cool about 5 minutes, until the sprouts can be handled. Once cool, thread about 5 halved sprouts through each of 8 skewers. Serve immediately with browned butter.