2 small heads cauliflower, cut into florets and stems trimmed
2 tablespoons avocado or other high-heat oil
1 medium onion, diced
1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Cumin
1 package Simply Organic Mild Taco Simmer Sauce
8 corn tortillas
Optional add-ins: lime wedges, fresh cilantro, chopped tomatoes, shredded cabbage, sliced avocado, shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream
1. In 3 batches, break up the florets into a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles chunky couscous.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Sauté onion for about 4 minutes, until golden brown.
3. Add cauliflower and cumin, then cook for another 4 minutes until soft.
4. Pour simmer sauce over veggies, stir and heat through.
5. Serve in warm tortillas with desired toppings.