Black Bean Pozole Enchiladas
Total Time: 0 hrs 20 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 10 mins
Makes: 8 servings
8 corn tortillas
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 1/2 cups prepared hominy, rinsed and drained
1 cup crumbled feta or cotija cheese
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a 3-quart baking dish.
2. While oven is preheating, wrap tortillas in foil and warm in oven for 5 minutes.
3. To assemble enchiladas, mash 2 tablespoons black beans on each tortilla followed by 1 tablespoon hominy. Top with 1 tablespoon cheese.
4. Roll each tortilla and place seam-side down in baking dish.
5. Cover tortillas with simmer sauce. Sprinkle with any remaining cheese.
6. Cover dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes or until heated through.
7. Garnish with cilantro and any of your other favorite toppings.