Spicy Guacamole Stuffed Potato Skins
Total Time: 0 hrs 50 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 20 mins
Makes: 16 servings
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wash potatoes to remove dirt from skins. Cut potatoes in half. Using a melon baller or small cookie scoop, remove center flesh from potatoes.
3. On a sheet pan, place potato halves. Drizzle with olive oil and rub oil over flesh and skin of each. Sprinkle with salt, coating the flesh and skins. Sprinkle on pepper.
4. Bake, flesh-side down, for 30 minutes or until potatoes are soft when pierced with a fork.
5. In a medium bowl, mash avocados. Add guacamole mix sauce and stir to combine.
6. Let potatoes cool for 5 minutes, then fill each skin with guacamole (about 1 teaspoon per potato). Top with tomatoes, sour cream, green onions and cilantro (if desired). Serve warm.