1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Garlic Powder
1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Onion Powder
1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Cumin
1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Chili Powder
1 pinch sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
1 pinch Simply Organic Black Pepper
2 cups cooked chickpeas (if canned, drained, rinsed and dried)
1 to 2 teaspoons olive oil, or olive oil spray/mist
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
3. On baking sheet, combine chickpeas and olive oil. Toss until evenly coated, leaving chickpeas spread out in a single layer.
4. Sprinkle with spice mixture and use a spoon to toss until evenly coated.
5. Roast for 15 minutes. Turn chickpeas and roast for another 15 to 25 minutes, until chickpeas are a deep golden brown and crunchy.
The spices can be anything you like and as much or as little. Rosemary, a little salt and pepper are lovely. Add some ginger, red chili flakes, salt and sesame seeds for an Asian twist. Garlic and herbs are wonderful too — the possibilities are endless!
Chickpeas are best if eaten the same day they're roasted as they will soften with time.
From this recipe
Simply Organic Simply Organic Garlic Powder 3.64 oz. SKU: 18516$8.31
Simply Organic Simply Organic Onion Powder 3.00 oz. SKU: 18608$6.19
Simply Organic Simply Organic Cumin Seed, Ground 2.31 oz. SKU: 18514$5.99
Simply Organic Simply Organic Chili Powder 2.89 oz. SKU: 18760$5.99
Simply Organic Simply Organic Black Pepper, Medium Grind 2.31 oz. SKU: 18523$6.99