1 13-ounce brie wheel
1 teaspoon Simply Organic Ground Cardamom
1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Ground Ginger
1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Ground Cinnamon
2 cups cranberries, fresh or frozen
1/3 cup orange juice
1/3 cup organic cane sugar
Orange zest spirals
1. In a medium-size saucepan, combine all ingredients except brie.
2. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Once cranberries are soft and burst, use a potato masher or the back of a fork to crush cranberries.
4. As relish cools and begins to thicken, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place brie wheel on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until soft to the touch.
5. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before topping with relish and orange zest spirals. Serve baked brie with crackers or a toasted baguette.
To save time, prepare the relish in advance and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Reheat on stove-top before topping with warm brie. To make a sweeter relish, substitute apple juice for the water.