2 tablespoonsSimply Organic Rosemary Leaf, Whole 1.23 oz.
1 tablespoonSimply Organic Parsley 0.26 oz.
1 teaspoon Frontier Fine Sea Salt 7 oz.
1/4 teaspoonSimply Organic Black Pepper, Medium Grind 2.31 oz.
1 (12-pound) turkey, thawed
8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Juice from 1 lemon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine melted butter with lemon juice and herbs. Set aside.
3. Place turkey, breast side up, on flat rack in shallow roasting pan. Brush the outside of the turkey with the butter mixture and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
4. Roast for 2½ to 3 hours, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
5. Remove from oven. Set aside to rest for 20 minutes before carving.
6. Slice and serve warm.