1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine melted butter with lemon juice, cinnamon and ginger. Set aside.
3. Place turkey, breast side up, on flat rack in shallow roasting pan. Brush the outside of the turkey with the butter mixture and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
4. Roast for 1 hour then pour cranberry juice on top of the turkey. Continue cooking for another 2 hours, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
5. Remove from oven. Set aside to rest for 20 minutes before carving.
6. Slice and serve warm.