FOR THE RIMS:
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1/3 cup sugar
1 pinch Simply Organic Ground Cloves
FOR THE COQUITO:
1 can (15 ounces) coconut milk
1 cup coconut cream
1 cup whole milk
1 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup white rum
1 teaspoon Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Cloves, plus more for topping
1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Nutmeg, plus more for topping
Whipped cream, for topping
- In a wide shallow bowl, combine coconut, sugar and cloves. Stir until well blended.
- Dip the rims of the glasses (this recipe makes 5 drinks) in a bowl of water, then into the coconut and sugar mixture.
- Place the glasses in the freezer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- In a blender, combine coconut milk, coconut cream, whole milk, heavy cream, sugar, white rum, vanilla, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pulse for 2 minutes, until frothy and thick.
- Pour into chilled glasses and top with whipped cream, a pinch of cloves and a pinch of nutmeg.
To Make the Rims:
To Make the Coquito:
For a colder drink, chill the coquito mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
From this recipe
Simply Organic Simply Organic Cloves, Ground 2.82 oz. SKU: 18762$8.99
Simply Organic Simply Organic Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract 2 fl. oz. SKU: 18531$12.49
Simply Organic Simply Organic Cinnamon, Ground 2.45 oz. SKU: 18513$6.79
Simply Organic Simply Organic Nutmeg, Ground 2.30 oz. SKU: 18766$8.99