- 1/2 teaspoon SO Smoked Paprika Org
- 1/2 teaspoon SO Garlic powder org
- 1/4 teaspoon SO Black Pepper med org
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large leek, (about 3/4 cup), washed and thinly-sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to season
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, to top (optional)
1. In a medium saucepan, cover the potatoes with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and cook until tender, about 15 to 17 minutes.
2. Drain the potatoes and allow them to cool slightly. Cut into 1-inch pieces.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, warm the olive oil until shimmering. Add the leek and, stirring occasionally, cook until fragrant and soft, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the potatoes, stirring occasionally, and cook until golden brown, about 5 to 7 minutes.
5. Add the smoked paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt and stir well.
6. Scoop the hash into a medium serving dish, sprinkle with black pepper, top with parsley and serve immediately.