2 1/2 tablespoonsSimply Organic Adobo Seasoning 4.41 oz.
1/2 teaspoonSimply Organic Crushed Red Pepper 1.59 oz.
- Simply Organic Black Pepper, Medium Grind 2.31 oz.
1 pound raw medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails removed
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
8 ounces linguine
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more to top
2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
1. In a small bowl, mix together the adobo powder and red pepper flakes. Pour onto a large plate. Thread shrimp onto skewers, brush with 1 tablespoon oil and roll skewers in spice mixture to coat fully.
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine according to package instructions; drain well, reserving 1/4 cup of pasta water.
3. Add pasta back to the pot, along with reserved water, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, Parmesan cheese and lemon juice, and stir to combine.
4. Grill shrimp, covered, over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink.
5. Serve pasta in individual bowls topped with the grilled shrimp and garnished with a sprinkle of adobo powder and black pepper.