1 pound of asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 red bell pepper, cut into large pieces
1 yellow bell pepper, cut into large pieces
2 carrots, peeled and julienned
1 white onion, peeled and cut into large pieces
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons Simply Organic Smoked Paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cups broccoli, cut into small florets
4 cups kale, chopped
1 zested lemon for garnish
Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a skillet, sauté asparagus, bell peppers, carrots, onion and garlic in olive oil until soft. Season with smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- On a 9-by-13-inch baking sheet, add sautéed vegetables, broccoli and kale and mix until combined.
- On filled baking sheet, arrange vegetables to create wells for eggs.
- Crack eggs into wells and bake for 8 to 12 minutes at 375 degrees, pending your egg doneness preference.
- Garnish with fresh lemon zest.
- Sprinkle with grated or shredded Parmesan, if desired.