Mini Gyro Lamb Meatballs
Total Time: 0 hrs 10 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 10 mins
Makes: 4 servings
1. Measure 1 tablespoon of plain organic nonfat Greek yogurt and set aside for the meatballs. Mix Simply Organic Mediterranean Herb Greek Dip Mix with the rest of the yogurt. Chill for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, combine the pound of ground meat with the one tablespoon Greek yogurt, feta cheese, minced cilantro, ground cumin, kosher salt and cayenne pepper and mix by hand. Be careful not to over mix.
4. Use a tablespoon to measure a heaping tablespoon of the ground meat mixture and roll by hand into round meatballs.
5. Place each meatball onto a rimmed baking sheet spacing them an inch or two apart and bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Rotate the pan halfway through the baking time to ensure even cooking.
6. Remove and let cook for 5 minutes. Insert toothpicks and serve with Simply Organic Mediterranean Herb Greek Dip.