1. In a double boiler or in a medium-size glass bowl set on top of a saucepan partially filled with water over medium heat, heat chocolate, stirring occasionally, until melted and silky-smooth.
2. Onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, pour melted chocolate and spread to form a thin layer.
3. Carefully drop pretzels on top of hot melted chocolate.
4. In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, honey and coconut oil. Heat in microwave or over stove top for about 30 seconds. Add vanilla extract and cinnamon, stirring continuously.
5. Pour peanut butter mixture over the pretzels. Refrigerate overnight.
6. When the bark is solid, use your hands to break into pieces. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Experiment with various flavor combinations. Try dried fruit or chopped nuts. We recommend using a peanut butter without any added oils or sugars.