1 teaspoonSO Curry Powder Organic
3/4 teaspoon Frontier Fine Sea Salt 7 oz.
1 teaspoonSO Onion powder organic
1/2 teaspoonSO Paprika Ground Organic
1/4 cup refined coconut oil
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
9 cups mixed organic rice, corn and wheat cereal squares
1 cup cashews
1 1/2 cups pita chips
1/2 cup dried coconut chips or flakes (not shredded coconut)
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine curry powder, salt, onion powder and paprika.
3. In a large, ungreased roasting pan, melt coconut oil in the oven. Stir in Worcestershire sauce.
4. Add cereal, cashews, pita chips and coconut flakes until coated. Sit until coated.
5. Sprinkle spices over snack mixture and stir to evenly coat.
6. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
7. Spread in single layer on baking sheets until cooled. Store in an airtight container.
Makes 24 1/2 servings.