Grilled Porkchops with Chimichurri
Total Time: 50 mins
Hands-on Time: 15 mins
Makes: 2 servings
½ cup olive oil
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 packet Simply Organic® Chimichurri Marinade Mix
2 pounds bone-in pork chops
- In a small bowl, add olive oil, wine vinegar and Chimichurri Marinade Mix.
- Place pork chops in a sealable dish or resealable bag.
- Pour marinade mixture over pork. If in a dish, flip to coat all sides. If in a bag, seal bag and massage to thoroughly coat.
- Marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Grill over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes each side, or until internal temperature reaches 140 to 160 degrees.
Substitute pork chops with portabellos; marinate and grill to desired doneness.