1/2 cup wild rice, uncooked
1/2 cup short grain brown rice, uncooked
2 1/2 cups vegetable stock
4 teaspoons Simply Organic All-Purpose Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Thyme
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
1 cup yellow onion, finely diced
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup dried cranberries
For the rice
1. In a medium-size pot, bring wild rice, brown rice, vegetable stock, and 2 teaspoons Simply Organic All-Purpose Seasoning to a boil. Then reduce heat to low and let simmer, covered, for about 45 minutes, until all water has absorbed.
2. Remove cover and let cool for about 10 minutes. Add thyme and balsamic vinegar. Stir until well mixed.
For the vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. On the bottom of a baking sheet, evenly disperse olive oil. Place sweet potatoes and onion on baking sheet and toss in olive oil until the vegetables are well coated.
2. Season with 2 teaspoons all-purpose seasoning and sea salt.
3. Bake for 25 minutes.
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine wild rice and roasted vegetables. bowl. Add dried cranberries and mix well. Serve hot.