1 package Simply Organic Ranch or Creamy Dill Dip Mix
2 cups sour cream
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch thick strips
2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for baking sheets
1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Chili Powder
1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Cumin
1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Onion Powder
1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Simply Organic Cayenne
Sea salt or pink Himalayan salt, to taste (optional)
1. In a small bowl, combine dip mix and sour cream. Stir until well combined, then place in refrigerator for 30 minutes, until chilled.
2. In another bowl, place sweet potatoes and cover with water. Let sit for about 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and coat 2 baking sheets with olive oil.
4. In a large bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder and cayenne.
5. Towel-dry the sweet potatoes and add them to the bowl of spices. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and toss until coated.
6. Onto each baking sheet, spread seasoned sweet potatoes in an even layer. Bake until sweet potatoes start to brown slightly, then flip and bake for 5 to 10 more minutes.
7. Remove from oven, let cool, sprinkle with salt (if desired) and serve with dip.
If the sweet potatoes stick to the pan making them difficult to flip, let them cool slightly before flipping.
For a healthier take on nachos, use one of our Guacamole Mix Sauces for dipping.
From this recipe
Simply Organic Simply Organic Ranch Dip Mix 1.50 oz. SKU: 18840$1.99
Simply Organic Simply Organic Creamy Dill Dip Mix 0.7 oz. SKU: 18843$1.99
Simply Organic Simply Organic Chili Powder 2.89 oz. SKU: 18760$6.79
Simply Organic Simply Organic Cumin Seed, Ground 2.31 oz. SKU: 18514$6.79
Simply Organic Simply Organic Onion Powder 3.00 oz. SKU: 18608$6.79
Simply Organic Simply Organic Garlic Powder 3.64 oz. SKU: 18516$8.99
Simply Organic Simply Organic Cayenne Pepper 2.89 oz. SKU: 18761$6.29