For the pear nectar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Place pears on baking sheet.
3. Brush cut side of each pear half with honey and season with 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and salt.
4. Roast, cut side down, for about 20 to 25 minutes until soft and browned on the bottom.
5. Remove from oven, let cool, then discard seeds from pears.
6. In a food processor, add pears, vanilla extract and water. Process until pureed and smooth.
For the drink
1. In a cocktail shaker with ice, add bourbon and pear nectar and shake until chilled.
2. On a small, shallow plate, combine sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg. Wet the rim of a cocktail glass and dip into mixture to coat rim.
3. Pour cocktail into prepared glasses. Garnish each with a cinnamon stick and serve.