Simply Organic Parchment & Seasoning Kit Sesame Ginger Salmon ORGANIC 2 oz. Size:
Organic Sesame Seeds, Organic Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Organic Ginger, Organic Onion, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Tamari Powder (Organic Soybeans, Organic Maltodextrin, Salt), Organic Garlic, Organic Rice Concentrate, Organic Chili Pepper, Organic Black Pepper.Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place salmon skin side down on a plate. Open one seasoning packet and evenly sprinkle over salmon. Press in place with the back of a spoon.
3. Place parchment bag seam side up on baking sheet. Put salmon in a single layer in parchment bag.
4. Fold the open edge of the bag under twice and crease well.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let rest 5 to 10 minutes before opening bag and serving. The USDA recommends cooking salmon to an internal temperature of 145 degrees.Product Notes:
Rich Asian umami flavor with tantalizing ginger and citrus notes.Organic:
QAI Certified OrganicKosher:
KSA CertifiedCommon Name:
Sesame Ginger SalmonForm:
Parchment & Seasoning KitBar Code: