This traditional French blend of aromatic herbs contains savory, thyme, rosemary, basil, tarragon and lavender flowers. For a taste of the Mediterranean, include a splash of this flavorful blend in dips and dressings, soups and salads, sides and entrees.
Add early-on in cooking, to allow the flavors to meld--and the scent to linger. It's distinctive without being overpowering, so you'll find it enhances a wide variety of foods.
- Add to cream and vegetable soups and stews.
- Use to make marinades for meat, poultry, fish, seafood, tofu and tempeh.
- Combine with oil and vinegar for a house vinaigrette.
- Add to fruit salad
- Rub or sprinkle on meat, poultry, fish, or tofu before grilling, broiling, baking, or frying.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting or after baking.
- Add to cooked pasta, with a little olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle on cooked grains, such as rice and millet.
- Use to flavor butter or margarine, then spread on bread or steamed vegetables.
- Use as a topping for focaccia or toasted breads.
- Combine with basic cream base (softened cream cheese/yogurt/mayo/sour cream) for a delicious dip.
- Cut potatoes into wedges. Toss in a large bowl with olive oil, Herbs de Provence, salt (optional) and black pepper. Spread on cookie sheet and bake about 25-30 minutes, until lightly browned.
on orders $75 or more*
visit our family of brands:
© 2016 Frontier Co-op. All rights reserved.