Simply Organic Enchilada Sauce Seasoning Mix, ORGANIC, Gluten-FreeSize:
Organic Cornstarch, Organic Chili Pepper, Sea Salt, Organic Paprika, Organic Garlic, Organic Corn Syrup Solids, Organic Cumin, Organic Rice Concentrate, Organic Guar Gum, Citric Acid.Directions:
1. Stir packet contents, 1 1/2 cups water and 8 ounces tomato sauce in medium saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
2. Brown 1 pound beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in ½ cup Enchilada sauce.
3. Spread sauce on shell then spoon about ¼ cup meat filling into each tortilla. Roll tortillas tightly; place seam-side down in greased 11"x7" baking dish.
4. Pour remaining sauce over rolled tortillas. Top with 1 to 2 cups cheese.
5. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.
Makes 8 servings.Suggested Uses:
Use chicken breast or refried beans instead of beef.
Add half of the cheese to the fill mix and roll in tortillas.
Top with Guacamole seasoned with Simply Organic mix.Product Notes:
An organic, gluten-free sauce blend of roasted red chilies and other lively seasonings.Processing Notes:
Simply Organic uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or genetically engineered products.Organic:
QAI Certified OrganicKosher:
|Serving Size 1 tsp (5g)|
|Servings Per Container 8|
|Amount Per Serving |
Calories from Fat 0
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
| Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
| Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
| Sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A 8%||• ||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 0%||• ||Iron 2%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Enchilada SauceBar Code: