1 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Sea salt, to taste
Simply Organic Black Pepper, to taste
1/3 cup plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
1 package Simply Organic Chili Lime Marinade
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons white vinegar
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
4 large radishes, thinly sliced, for topping
1/4 cup crumbled Cotija cheese or queso fresco, for topping
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped, for topping
1 lime, cut into wedges, for serving
1. In a food processor or blender, combine avocado, 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. Add yogurt and process until well combined. Cover and set aside or refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together marinade mix, remaining 1/4 cup olive oil, water, vinegar and garlic.
3. Add chicken to marinade, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Heat grill to medium high or set a large, heavy-duty grill pan on the stove over medium-high heat.
5. Remove chicken from marinade and grill for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, until chicken is cooked through (internal temperature has reached 165 degrees).
6. Remove from heat and let cool slightly, then cut into long, thin strips.
7. Warm tortillas if desired, then place a few chicken strips in the center of each tortilla. Top with radishes, cheese and cilantro. Serve immediately with avocado crema and a generous squeeze of lime.
The cook time for your chicken breasts will vary with size and thickness. To ensure they are fully cooked, insert a meat thermometer into each breast or slice the breasts in half to check done-ness.
To shorten the prep time before serving, prepare the chicken and avocado crema in advance.