- Total Time: 55 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 6 servings
Breakfast never tasted so good. Come to think of it, why stop at breakfast? Our quiche is perfect for a light lunch or dinner when paired with a fresh green salad.
- 1 package Simply Organic Zesty Spinach Greek Yogurt Dip Mix
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (approximately 2 romas)
- 1 cup finely shredded 2% milk Colby Jack cheese (84g)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup 1% milk
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place diced tomatoes and cheese in unbaked pie crust.
3. Combine eggs, milk, and Dip Mix. Pour into pie crust.
4. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let rest 5 to10 minutes before serving.