- Total Time: 20 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 16 servings
The sweetness of mango partners with the zestiness of Simply Organic Mild Chili Mix for a mouth-watering dip, salsa or topping. Try this sweet salsa dipped with tortilla chips, served with quesadillas or on top of grilled seafood.
- 1 package Simply Organic Mild Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled and finely diced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
1. Heat skillet on high with a tablespoon (or less, if desired) of vegetable oil. Sauté onions until medium brown and soft. Set aside.
2. Place mangos in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle lime juice over fruit. Stir in Mild Chili Mix and then the caramelized onions.
3. Serve warm or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yields 2 cups