Mediterranean Vegetable Platter
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Hands-on Time: 20 mins
- Makes: 12 servings
This simple yet elegant antipasto vegetable platter features mini pitas, Greek olives, herbed feta cheese, peperoncini and fresh veggies. Serve it up by itself for a small gathering, or add it as the first course of a larger menu featuring Greek, Italian or Spanish entrees. Pairs well with young, fruity wines such as Chianti or Pino Grigio.
- 1 package Simply Organic Mediterranean Herb Greek Yogurt Dip Mix
- 1 16-ounce package plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 12 mini pitas
- 1 cup Greek Kalmata olives
- 1 cup herbed feta cheese
- 1 cup peperoncini
- 1 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- Several toothpicks or small skewers
1. Mix Simply Organic Mediterranean Herb Greek Dip Mix with the 16-ounce package plain organic nonfat Greek yogurt. Chill for 30 minutes.
2. Arrange pitas, olives, peperoncini, tomatoes and cucumbers on a large platter or tray.
3. Serve the Simply Organic Mediterranean Herb Greek Dip and feta cheese separately in small dipping bowls.
4. Place toothpicks or skewers nearby serving platter.
5. Stand back, relax and watch your Mediterranean Vegetable platter disappear!