Garden Vegetable Tray
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Hands-on Time: 30 mins
- Makes: 12 servings
Fresh peppers, grilled corn and fresh, crisp garden vegetables set a new standard for vegetable trays with ranch dip. Make the tray the centerpiece at your next party, or pack miniature versions in lunchboxes.
- 1 package Simply Organic Southwest Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip Mix
- 1 16-ounce package plain organic nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 medium jicama, peeled and sliced into sticks
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 bunch green onions (about 10), trimmed
- Large Romaine lettuce leaves, for the base of the vegetable platter
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 ears grilled corn, cut into thirds
1. Mix Simply Organic Southwest Ranch Greek Dip Mix with the 16-ounce package plain organic nonfat Greek yogurt. Chill for 30 minutes.
2. Line a large tray or shallow dish with a decorative napkin (optional) and Romaine lettuce leaves.
3. Seed the red bell pepper by slicing off the top of the pepper, then pull out the membrane and seeds. Discard membrane and seeds, but keep the top for decoration.
4. Fill the hollow bell pepper with chilled Simply Organic Southwest Ranch Greek Dip and place in the center of the tray or dish.
5. Arrange corn, zucchini, yellow squash, grape tomatoes, jicama sticks, orange and green bell pepper, radishes and green onions around the red bell pepper dip cup.
6. Place toothpicks or skewers on nearby serving platter. Enjoy!