This combo of culinary favorites complements fresh and cooked dishes, at the stove and at the table. Zesty lemon and lively pepper perk up every savory dish. Here they are-- along with onion and garlic-- in one convenient blend.
- Rub or sprinkle on meat, poultry, fish, seafood or tofu before grilling or broiling.
- Add to mashed or baked potatoes.
- Use to season stir fries.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Use for marinades for fish, poultry, tofu, meats, seafood, and vegetables.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, seafood, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffing for mushrooms.
- Shake on steamed, buttered (if desired) vegetables.
- Use to make herb butter; simply add to softened butter or margarine.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, or vegetables
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks, or other toasted breads.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired).
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grain or bean dishes.
- Toss cooked linguine with olive oil, pine nuts, and lemon pepper to taste. (Use just enough olive oil to lightly coat the pasta, toss in a handful of pine nuts and lemon pepper to taste.)
on orders $75 or more*
visit our family of brands:
© 2014 Frontier Co-op. All rights reserved.