This flavorful combination of herb seasonings is a versatile staple. Use it in place of salt and other individual spices--very handy when you want to eat or cook quickly without giving up flavor.
- Sprinkle on scrambled eggs, omelets, deviled eggs, and quiche.
- Use to make dressings, dips, and marinades.
- Shake onto cooked pasta for an instant hot dinner.
- Add to grain and cheese dishes.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats and poultry, fish, seafood, and tofu before cooking. (Spread with a little lemon juice or oil first, if you like.)
- Add to soups, stews, and gravies.
- Use to enliven everyday casseroles.
- Sprinkle it on salads (green and side alike), and baked potatoes with cheese, veggies, and sour cream.
- Mix into beef or veggie burger recipes.
- Add to coatings for breading meats, fish, veggies, and soy products.
- Use to season focaccia bread or breadsticks.
- Add to oil and vinegar for an instant dressing
- Combine with soy sauce, olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a rich marinade
- Stir into a cream base (like mayo and sour cream) for an instant dip.
- Keep a shaker full at the table for those who want added spice or who are trying to eliminate or cut back on salt intake.
- Slice extra firm tofu into slabs. Dip slabs in soy sauce, then sprinkle liberally with Herbal Seasoning. Heat oil in a heavy skillet. Add the tofu and fry until lightly browned, gently turning when needed.
on orders $75 or more*
visit our family of brands:
© 2012 Frontier Natural Products Co-op. All rights reserved.