Five Spice Seasoning includes all five tastes: sweet, sour, bitter, salty, and hot or spicy. Thought to create a balance of yin and yang, this spicy blend makes for a great twist on American dishes too. And it's salt free!
- Add to stir fries.
- Use to flavor marinades for fish, poultry, seafood, vegetables, and tofu.
- Add to rice and other grain dishes.
- Rub or sprinkle on any meat, fish, poultry, or tofu before cooking.
- Use to create spiced nuts.
- Toss with cooked pasta for a Chinese main or side dish.
- Add to sauces for dipping seafood or for serving over grains and vegetables.
- Toss a bit of Chinese Five Spice Seasoning (it doesn't take much) with chow mein noodles just before serving.
on orders $75 or more*
visit our family of brands:
© 2015 Frontier Co-op. All rights reserved.