Simply Organic Carrot Cake Mix, ORGANIC, Fair Trade Certified™, Gluten-FreeSize:
$5.99 $5.09 SALE!!Ingredients:
Organic Fair Trade Certified™ Cane Sugar, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Maple Sugar Granules, Organic Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum, Monocalcium Phosphate, Organic Cornstarch, Baking Soda.Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of 8" or 9" round cake pan.
2. Combine eggs (slightly beaten), water and carrots in a mixing bowl. Add contents of package.
3. Stir just until mixture is evenly moist.
4. Pour into prepared cake pan.
5. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until center tests done with a toothpick or knife. Do not under bake. Cake should begin to pull away from sides of pan.
6. Cool, loosen edges, and turn onto serving plate.Suggested Uses:
* For sweet-tooth satisfaction, top cooled cake with cream cheese frosting, or dust with powdered sugar.
* For a quick icing, whip together 4 tbsp. melted butter, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, and 2 tsp. Simply Organic Vanilla Extract. Drizzle on cooled cake.
* To make spice cake, omit carrots and add 2 tbsp. additional water.
* To make bars, prepare recipe as above but use an 11" x 7" rectangular baking dish. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until center tests done with a toothpick or knife.Product Notes:
Simply Organic Carrot Cake Baking Mix is a classic brought up to date with robust maple granules and wholesome brown rice flour. An alluring taste treat for any occasion—special or everyday—spicy, moist Carrot Cake will leave them wanting more.Fair Trade:
Fair Trade CertifiedTMOrganic:
QAI Certified Organic
|Serving Size 1/4 cup dry mix (47 g)|
|Servings about 7|
|Amount Per Serving |
Calories from Fat 0
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
| Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
| Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g||14%|
| Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
| Sugars 27g|
|Vitamin A 0%||• ||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 2%||• ||Iron 10%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
As prepared, one serving contains 200 calories, 15 calories from fat, 2g fat (0g saturated fat, 0g trans fat), 55mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium, 43g total carbohydrates (2g dietary fiber, 28g sugars), 3g protein.
Carrot Cake MixBar Code: