White Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark
- Total Time: 1 hours
- Hands-on Time: 20 mins
- Makes: 20-24 small pieces servings
This simple peanut butter pretzel bark made with white chocolate, organic vanilla extract and cinnamon makes a great dessert or sweet snack.
1. In a double boiler or in a medium-size glass bowl set on top of a saucepan partially filled with water over medium heat, heat chocolate, stirring occasionally, until melted and silky-smooth.
2. Onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, pour melted chocolate and spread to form a thin layer.
3. Carefully drop pretzels on top of hot melted chocolate.
4. In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, honey and coconut oil. Heat in microwave or over stove top for about 30 seconds. Add vanilla extract and cinnamon, stirring continuously.
5. Pour peanut butter mixture over the pretzels. Refrigerate overnight.
6. When the bark is solid, use your hands to break into pieces. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to serve.