Vegetable Chili Pie
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 8 servings
This quiche-like recipe is chock-full of hearty vegetables like squash, pepper and tomatoes -- and seasoned with Simply Organic Vegetarian Chili Mix for a robust, wholesome flavor. This chili pie can be served for breakfast, brunch or lunch. Top with soy sour cream or black bean salsa.
- 1 package Simply Organic Vegetarian Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 pie crust
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 green pepper
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place pie crust in oven to pre-bake (approximately 10 to 15 minutes).
3. Dice vegetables. In a large skillet, add eggs and Vegetarian Chili Mix together. Toss in vegetables and sauté 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Carefully remove pie crust from the oven and evenly pour vegetables into the crust. Return to oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove and cool for 5 to 10 minutes.