Vegan Eggnog with Cashew Milk
- Total Time: 8 hours
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 36 fluid ounces servings
Whip up this simple vegan eggnog made with cashew milk, organic vanilla extract, Ceylon cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract 2 fl. oz.
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon 2.08 oz.
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Nutmeg Ground 2.30 oz.
- 1/8 teaspoon Simply Organic Cloves Ground 2.82 oz.
- 1 cup raw and unsalted cashews
- 2 cups water
- 1 3.5-ounce can coconut milk
- 3 Medjool dates, pitted
1. In a high-speed blender, combine cashews, water and coconut milk. Blend for 60 seconds, until well combined.
2. Strain milk through a fine mesh sieve, then return to blender. Add remaining ingredients and blend for 40 to 60 more seconds, until smooth.
3. Pour eggnog into a storage jar and refrigerate until cold and thick. Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
4. Serve cold and top each glass with a pinch of nutmeg.
To save time, skip the sieve step as the cashews leave behind very little, if any, pulp. Try this eggnog as a dairy-free coffee creamer! For an extra thick eggnog, substitute coconut milk for the coconut cream