Vegan Eggnog with Cashew Milk
- Total Time: 1 hours
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 36 fluid ounces servings
Whip up this simple vegan eggnog made with cashew milk, organic vanilla extract, Ceylon cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.
1. In a high-speed blender, combine cashews, water and coconut milk. Blend for 60 seconds, until well combined.
2. Strain milk through a fine mesh sieve, then return to blender. Add remaining ingredients and blend for 40 to 60 more seconds, until smooth.
3. Pour eggnog into a storage jar and refrigerate until cold and thick. Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
4. Serve cold and top each glass with a pinch of nutmeg.