Vanilla Orange Cocktail with Mint
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 2 servings
A lively cocktail recipe made with orange juice, white rum, vanilla extract and mint leaves, then rimmed with coconut sugar and garnished with fresh raspberries. Use organic ingredients where possible.
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract 2 fl. oz.
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 8 small mint leaves
- ice cubes
- coconut sugar, for the rim (optional)
- fresh raspberries, for garnish (optional)
1. In cocktail glasses, combine ice cubes, rum, orange juice and vanilla extract. Stir until well mixed.
2. Add mint leaves and fill to the top with club soda.
3. Serve with a coconut sugar rim and fresh raspberries.