Vanilla Mango Mojito
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 1 servings
Mojitos take on a delicious tropical island twist when muddled with vanilla bean and mango.
- Simply Organic Madagascar Vanilla Beans
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons sparkling water
- 2 tablespoons diced mango (fresh or frozen)
- 2 teaspoons organic sugar
- 8 mint leaves
1. In a tall glass, add the vanilla bean seeds, diced mango, organic sugar and mint leaves.
2. Pour enough sparkling water in the glass to cover the ingredients (approximately 3 tablespoons).
3. Muddle the ingredients together using a muddler until the sugar is dissolved and the vanilla bean seeds are distributed throughout the bottom of the glass.
4. Add lime juice, rum and crushed ice.