- Makes: 4 servings
Perfectly crafted and packed full of vegetables, this tortellini salad is sure to be a winning recipe. Lightly seasoned with aromatic spices, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and mustard, this savory side makes a perfect dish to tote along to picnics or get-togethers.
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Fine Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Garlic 'N Herb
- 7 ounces tortellini, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 heaping teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
1. Combine salad ingredients in medium bowl.
2. Combine dressing ingredients in blender and process until combined and medium thick. Pour dressing over salad and stir gently to combine.
3. Let sit at room temperature 30 minutes to allow flavors to mature or chill up to one day before serving.