Sweet Cinnamon Chili Spiced Squash
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 5 servings
Enjoy the sweet nuttiness of butternut squash in one of the simplest ways possible -- baked and mashed, dressed up with the sweet heat of Cinnamon Chili Crazy Awesome Veggies seasoning mix.
- 1 package Simply Organic Sweet Cinnamon Chili Vegetable Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place peeled and chopped squash in a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, or until tender.
3. Transfer cooked squash to a large bowl. Add butter and contents of seasoning packet. Mash squash and stir to evenly incorporate butter and seasoning.