Sweet Cinnamon Chili Spiced Corn on the Cob
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 12 servings
Sweet and spicy with a hint of charred flavor, this sweet corn tastes more like a treat than a vegetable!
- 1 package Simply Organic Sweet Cinnamon Chili Vegetable Seasoning Mix
- 12 ears of corn, shucked and cleaned
- Olive oil, for brushing
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Brush 12 ears of corn with olive oil.
3. Pour contents of seasoning packet on plate. Roll each ear of corn in the seasoning.
4. Place in covered baking dish. Bake at 400 for 20 to 30 minutes.